If you’re a big and tall guy, then finding the best gaming chair that fits your frame can be pretty difficult. You need a chair with quality materials that last, various adjustment features, and a sturdy frame with the high weight capacity.
Once you immerse yourself in a game, you can quickly lose hours if not the whole day exploring in-game worlds, competing with others, and unlocking achievements.
Your current computer chair just doesn’t cut it for those kinds of activities. Whether you game just for fun or you’re a Twitch streamer, you need a chair that suits your body type. Which gaming chairs should you consider?
Keep on reading!
The 13 Best Gaming Chairs for Big and Tall Guys
The best gaming chairs for big and tall guys are:
- Furmax High-Back Gaming Office Chair
- Ficmax High-Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- GTRACING Gaming Chair Big and Tall
- Vertagear P-Line PL6000
- DXRacer King Series Big and Tall Gaming Chair
- AKRacing Masters Series Max Gaming Chair with Flat Wide Seat
- VON RACER Big and Tall Memory Foam Gaming Chair
- SecretLab TITAN & TITAN XL Chairs
- DXRacer Tank Series Big and Tall Chair
- RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair
- Homall Gaming Chair
- Devoko Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Office Desk Chair
Eager to learn more about any of these epic gaming chairs for big and tall gamers like yourself? Then keep reading! In this guide, we’ll review each chair in-depth, including weight capacity, material, features, pros, and cons, and price ranges. We’ll even provide shopping links courtesy of Amazon (for every chair but one). You won’t want to miss it!
1. Furmax High-Back Gaming Office Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Let’s get started with the Furmax High-Back Gaming Office Chair. This chair, which can hold 300 pounds max, comes with a seat you can adjust between 16.5 inches and 22 inches. The chair itself is 20.7 inches deep and 20.7 inches wide with a backrest that’s 33 inches deep and 20.7 inches wide. That ought to give you plenty of room to sit back and contemplate your next strategy between rounds.
Tilt this racing style chair forward so you never miss a second of the action, or tilt it back when you need to relax thanks to awesome tilt-lock adjustments. The recline angle adjuster can even alleviate pressure so you’re ready to get back into the game. Other cool features are anti-scratch casters, backwards movement between 90 and 180 degrees, and swiveling all 360 degrees.
Not only does the carbon fiber leather exterior with a high-density sponge interior fit the tastes of many gamers, but it improves lumbar support as well. That makes the Furmax High-Back Gaming Office Chair a viable pick.
- The tubular steel frame gives this chair some heft—perfect for big and tall gamers.
- It passes all verifications from BIFMA, UL, and SGS.
- You can select from four great colors combos: red/white, red/black, gray/black, and all black.
- The backrest can have some rebound if you don’t lean against it while resetting it.
2. Ficmax High-Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Another gaming chair that can hold up to 300 pounds is Ficmax’s High-Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair. This triple X-sized chair includes a footrest for your comfort. Should you want to move it, the footrest is retractable. It measures 14.2 inches by 8.5 inches, making it wide enough to kick back and chill. The backrest is quite wide as well, 34.2 inches by 20.8 inches, while the seat provides plenty of space as well. It measures 21.8 inches by 17.8 inches.
The massager lumbar support feature will ease your tense back muscles so you don’t ever have to let pain or strain interrupt your gaming performance. Ficmax’s chair, which is designed in a sleek racing style, includes armrests you can adjust your way. You can also tilt the chair a generous 180 degrees so you can get your angle just right.
The PU leather used for this chair will resist both fading and dirt, keeping your chair looking pristine even if you use it every day. Underneath that plush leather is high-density memory foam with a thickness of 4.8 inches. That cradles the durable metal framework that keeps Ficmax’s High-Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair working as hard as you do.
- A neck pillow, which is complimentary, will reduce neck pain, even if you happen to stream for hours.
- A 12-month warranty is included for replacement parts should you need them.
- Ficmax’s gaming chair comes in a range of cool styles and colors, among them black/red/white, black/white, white/red/blue, black/blue, white/red/black, and all black.
- Installation is required, although you can pay extra for professional installation from Amazon.
3. GTRACING Gaming Chair for Big and Tall People
Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Should you need more support from a gaming chair than one that can hold 300 pounds, don’t fret. GTRACING’s Gaming Chair is a great fit for big and tall gamers. Its wide design is conscious of its users, preventing you from ever feeling squished. That goes for whether you use this chair for gaming and even activities like studying and getting some work done.
The chair measures 47.5 inches to 52 inches tall depending on where you set it. Its width is 22.5 inches and its length 26.5 inches. The exterior is covered in PU leather that has a smooth, slick appearance sure to add to your aesthetic when you stream. Of course, this chair is about more than just looks. It also features pillows at both the headrest and back for better support (these cushions come off), padding at the cushions, nylon casters that roll quietly, and a heavy metal base.
Swivel all 360 degrees so you can move freely if you have multiple monitors as part of your gaming setup. The chair reclines between 90 to 170 degrees for a more rigid or relaxed setup per your preferences. You can also move the armrests up or down for a height that feels comfortable for your arms as you play your way to victory. This customized fit will make GTRACING’s Gaming Chair truly your own.
- The sleek blue and black color scheme look fantastic.
- Your comfort is prioritized with every feature included in this gaming chair.
- The shape of the GTRACING chair contorts to your body for natural comfort.
- Some wider users have said it’s not the most comfortable chair.
4. Vertagear P-Line PL6000
Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Although it’s a little more expensive than the other gaming chairs we’ve covered thus far, Vertagear’s P-Line PL6000 gaming chair is still a pick worth seriously considering. This extra-large chair is made for gamers between five feet, nine inches and six feet, eight inches tall and 350 pounds max.
Featuring Vertagear’s own Slide-in design, installation shouldn’t take too long. That means you can get back to gaming faster. Once again, memory foam lumbar and neck support cushions are featured so you don’t get up with an achy back after a hard day of gaming. The lumbar backrest measures 20.5 inches wide while the seat is 19 inches deep and 21.7 inches wide.
Although the chair is only rated to hold 350 pounds, the entire thing can withstand weight of up to 440 pounds. Its base, which Vertagear says is five stars, is made of a weighty aluminum alloy. You can also adjust the chair in up to four different directions, with contouring and cushioning made for a comfy experience the entire time. Vertagear’s P-Line gaming chair is coated in faux PUC synthetic leather with high-resiliency foam beneath. Penta RS1 casters, each three inches, have a polyurethane finish so they can glide over hard floors and carpeting with ease.
- The backrest and 4D armrests can both be adjusted, as can the tilt, which has a lock so you can set it exactly in the right place.
- Vertagear included a class-four gas lift that’s industrial grade in their gaming chairs. This makes adjusting the chair easy.
- You get a whole wealth of colors schemes to select from, including white/black, red/black, orange/black, green/black, carbon/black, camouflage/black, blue/black, and black/white/orange.
- Some users have had issues with the hydraulics failing on them.
5. DXRacer King Series Big and Tall Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
DXRacer calls its King Series Big and Tall Gaming Chair “fit for a king.” The higher weight capacity certainly impresses, as gamers up to 400 pounds can use this chair. Another feature we haven’t seen yet is the rocking function. No matter how you have the seat set, you can still turn on the rocking feature. Pretty cool!
The base, made of a toughened aluminum, won’t buckle as you spend days and evenings digging deep into the latest games. Footrests give you a nice place to keep your feet so you don’t have to think about where they’ll rest when you should be concentrating on your game. The casters glide with you so you’re never interrupted no matter where you want to scoot in your chair. All this on top of the phenomenal race car style seat design makes this quite a chair.
The PU vinyl is breathable so you won’t ever come off your chair sticky and sweaty, even after a particularly intense gaming session. The mesh also breathes. DXRacer’s backrest is made to be extra tall so your spine and neck are supported. If you need more support, try the lumbar and headrest cushions, both included with your purchase. Also, feel free to adjust the seat this way and that, as you can toggle adjustment settings across the DXRacer King Series chair easily.
- DXRacer offers a warranty good for 24 months for any replacement parts and a lifetime warranty that covers any frame damage.
- The polyurethane armrests can handle some pressure that can come with tough gaming streams.
- A wealth of colors is at your fingertips, including black/red, black/gray, black/electric blue, and all black.
- Users have mentioned all the adjustments don’t necessarily work.
6. AKRacing Masters Series Max Gaming Chair with Flat Wide Seat
Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
The AKRacing brand was involved in race car manufacturing back in 2001, which alone might give you a reason to consider their Masters Series Max Gaming Chair. Each chair is produced in AKRacing’s facility. That’s how you get such features as the Rock It & Lock It, which promotes rocking tension that you can adjust to your liking. Once you find a setting that works, you can lock it in place so the chair doesn’t change angles on you.
The aluminum base is molded and boasts great tensile strength. According to AKRacing, compared to steel, you get 10 times the strength with aluminum. The PU caster wheels are attached to the base, and each measure 2.5 inches. Gas lifts come heavy-duty and customized to support the adjustments of this chair, which has a max weight of 400 pounds.
One of the AKRacing gaming chair’s biggest features by far is the width of the seat, which is designed for big and tall gamers looking for space and comfort. Should you need to make some adjustments to your chair when it arrives, it’s very simple to do so. The chair reclines 180 degrees while the armrests can go back and forth as well as down or up via sliding. AKRacing’s Masters Series Max Gaming Chair comes with a PU leather exterior.
- AKRacing protects the PU leather for up to five years via a manufacturer warranty.
- The metal frame has a coating that prevents corrosion, a smart feature.
- While the chair is mostly black, you can order it with details in hues like white, red, indigo, blue, or black.
- Shoppers have reported that their chair didn’t come with all the pieces needed for assembly.
For more information, check out our full AKRacing Gaming Chairs Review
7. VON RACER Big and Tall Memory Foam Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
A budget-friendly pick, the VON RACER Big and Tall Memory Foam Gaming Chair is another option for your consideration. The backrest measures 23.4 inches by 33.5 inches, the seating area is 21.7 inches by 20.5 inches, and the chair itself is between 51.2 inches and 53.5 inches tall. It’s no wonder it can support big and tall gamers weighing 400 pounds, as this is quite a hefty chair itself.
The metal frame, which comes integrated, has gas springs (that VON RACER says are “explosion-proof”) that allow you to make quick adjustments on the fly while your character respawns. If you need to get across the room for a pair of headphones or even a snack, the casters roll with ease so your trip is never interrupted.
What do you want to adjust? VON RACER makes it easy, as you can switch up the angle and positioning of such parts of this racing-style gaming chair as the back pressure, backrest tilt, and height. You also have the freedom to rotate your armrests, move them back and forth, and lift them down or up. The chair itself comes with a padded headrest, a tall backrest, and padding throughout made of memory foam. VON RACER’s Big and Tall Memory Foam Gaming Chair has a design that contorts to your body as well.
- For your money, you get a warranty good for one year that covers malfunctions with the gaming chair.
- If you feel supported enough in this VON RACER chair, you can take the padded headrest off anytime.
- The chair comes with details in colors like gray, blue, or black for some nice variety.
- Certain users have reported difficulty with the locking features.
8. SecretLab TITAN
Weight Capacity: 290 pounds
Price: $$$ – $$$$$
Here’s our pick outside of Amazon, the SecretLab TITAN. The new 2020 Series version of this chair comes with several upholstery options, already giving you customization. These are premium NAPA leather, SoftWeave Fabric, or PRIME 2.0 PU leather. Do keep in mind that different upholsteries can increase the price of your gaming chair.
Next, you can select your colors, among them ash, amber, and black suede. No matter how you order your chair, the TITAN always includes a Secretlab Signature Memory Foam Head Pillow. The cold-cure foam mix beneath the upholstery promises support and comfort with a firmness that’s not too hard.
The chair’s backrest has lumbar support you can set by turning an included knob. That makes adjustments quick so your hands are never away from your controller or keyboard for more than a few seconds. The 4D armrests are made entirely of metal but have an internal mechanism for more wrist and elbow support. Secretlab’s TITAN also features class-four hydraulics fueled by KGS gas pistons for making adjustments anytime.
- You can add all sorts of game emblems to your chair, such as Overwatch!
- Secretlab’s Extended Warranty is good for five years, letting you buy with greater peace of mind.
- Should you want to take a nap after a tough day of gaming, the backrest reclines as far back as you need for a snooze.
- Although it’s a very solid chair, the SecretLab TITAN has one of the lowest weight capacities on this list.
9. DXRacer Tank Series Big and Tall Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 450 pounds and under
Another DXRacer gaming chair, the Tank Series Big and Tall Chair does have a sizable price tag, but it’s also a highly-rated Amazon pick. The chair measures 15.75 inches tall, 31.50 inches wide, and 39.76 inches long overall. Each PU caster is three inches, with five total. The casters roll smooth and quiet so your streams aren’t interrupted if you move away from your computer or console.
The wide armrests, coated in PU leather, can be adjusted four ways: back and forth, down, and up. Their design is made such so they provide wrist and shoulder support. You use your hands when gaming all the time, after all, so you can’t afford for them to hurt. The backrest is made tall to cradle your head, neck, and spine. Should you need to lower it, you have that freedom with easily accessible adjustments.
The race car seat design, a DXRacer staple, makes another appearance here. Besides its appealing design, this gaming chair is also designed to be more breathable. There are no worries about sticking to your chair here! You’ll also feel quite supported thanks to the lumbar and headrest cushions as well as the ergonomic contouring.
- DXRacer gives you the same warranties on this big and tall gaming chair as the other option we covered, including parts coverage for 24 months and frame coverage for life.
- The aluminum base is strong and unyielding, so it’s no wonder this chair can support more than 400 pounds!
- Accessorize your chair as you want it in color schemes like red/black, green/black, blue/black, and all black.
- The high price tag can be a deterrent to some, but this chair has great reviews across the board.
10. RESPAWN 110 Big and Tall Racing Style Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
Going from a super pricy gaming chair to a more affordable one, next we’ve got the RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair. This pick, which measures 35.5 inches by 22 inches by 14 inches, is ergonomic through and through. The padding is segmented for closer contouring. You also get a lumbar support pillow and a plush headrest with your purchase. The armrests even come padded. The bonded leather RESPAWN uses for its racing style gaming chair looks and feels like the real deal, adding to the looks department of this chair even further.
Adjust to your heart’s content, as you can swivel 360 degrees for more dynamic movement, pivot during reclining, adjust the tilt tension up to 155 degrees, and lower or lift the chair. The armrests have 4D adjusting features as well.
Rest your feet somewhere comfy with RESPAWN’s footrest, which is extendable. Five caster wheels make moving across the room a breeze. RESPAWN’s 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair provides an ergonomic experience every time so you can focus on the gaming.
- RESPAWN’s OFM Limited Lifetime warranty includes custom rep support should you have a problem with your gaming chair.
- That you can lift the footrest up to rest your feet level with your body is quite noteworthy.
- RESPAWN’s gaming chair comes in a huge variety of colors, such as black/white, black/red, black/blue, black/purple, white/pink, black/neon green, black/gray, and all black.
- Given that this chair supports gamers under 300 pounds, some big and tall players might find they can’t use it.
11. Homall Big and Tall Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
You won’t find quality gaming chairs much less expensive than Homall’s. Belying its low price is that the chair is designed to hold up to 300 pounds, making it friendly for big and tall gamers. It also doubles as a pretty sweet office chair for those times when you’re not gaming.
Homall’s chair has a seat that’s 20.5 inches wide and 19.8 inches long, a backrest that measures 30.5 inches wide and 22.5 inches long, and a seat that’s between 17.3 inches and 21.5 inches high depending on how you adjust it. The seat itself is made of a shaping foam that’s high-density. This foam is designed for resilience, elasticity, and comfort. It’s covered in PU leather and supported by a steel frame that’s 1.8 millimeters thick.
The class-three gas lift has SGS approval and will let you adjust your chair swiftly. You can set this gaming chair to rock, or maybe you wish to recline it between 90 and 180 degrees, both of which you can do. You may also raise the seat back height if that’s more your thing. The rubber casters with their white plastic wheel designs have 1,000 tested miles of rolling distance, says Homall.
- Lumbar support cushions and a removable headrest are designed for ergonomics and orthopedics as well.
- Despite the lower price point, you can still choose from a slew of eye-catching colors, such as purple/black, gray/black, cyan/black, white/black, red/black, blue/black, and all black.
- Homall’s gaming chair provides a great value for the money.
- The armrests, which are made of plastic and do not come coated with PU leather, are not adjustable.
12. Devoko Big and Tall Ergonomic Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
If you’re still looking for a gaming chair at a great value, try this one from Devoko. Their Ergonomic Gaming Chair includes a backrest measuring 30.5 inches wide by 19.8 inches long as well as a seating area that’s a spacious 20.5 inches wide by 19.8 inches long. The seat starts at 16.1 inches tall and can go all the way to 20 inches if that feels more comfortable for you.
PU mute wheels never make a ruckus, so even if you’re gaming in the middle of the night, you won’t wake your roommates…or your neighbors. The lumbar support comes in the form of a pillow and a headrest at the curved back, both of which you can adjust. Once you’ve got the back height where you want it, you can keep adjusting it, setting the recline angle at 180 degrees max. Alleviate the pressure that builds up between rounds with this handy feature.
This chair has lock-tilt adjustments throughout, including the recline angle adjustor. Devoko uses integrated metal for the frame that can support up to 300 pounds. The gas spring meets all international standards for safety, reducing the risk of explosions. Your Devoko Ergonomic Gaming Chair comes in a leather renowned for its breathability.
- Although you have to install Devoko’s gaming chair yourself, it comes with all the tools needed for the job.
- Besides their quiet operation, the PU casters are designed to avoid scratching up your hard floors.
- The chair comes in electric red with black, white with black, or all black for your personal tastes.
- Some shoppers have reported the chair broke less than a year after buying it.
13. AmazonBasics Big and Tall Executive Office Desk Chair
Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Our last pick for the best gaming chairs for big and tall guys is the AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Office Desk Chair. Not only can this gaming chair hold 350 pounds, but it’s also certified through BIFMA. The chair measures 47 inches tall, 29.5 inches deep, and 27.25 inches wide.
This doesn’t look like your average gaming chair by any means. Remember, it’s an executive chair, so it features bonded leather, a statured silhouette, waterfall back padding, a seat cushion with padding, and armrests that also come padded. The five-point base gives you plenty of options for adjusting, such as rotating the chair 360 degrees. The caster wheels, of which there are five, are made for pivoting and rolling. They also come with a plastic hood for each.
Besides rotating, you can also swivel in this Amazon chair due to the pneumatics within. The locking adjustment is infinite, giving you truly endless possibilities for how you’ll set up your chair each time you sit down to play a different game.
- Amazon offers a warranty on its AmazonBasics gaming chair that lasts a year. It’s a limited warranty.
- This gaming chair does require some installation, but Amazon says it arrives “mostly assembled.”
- If you’re looking for a different, more professional kind of style with your gaming chair, the AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Office Desk Chair is it.
- The color selection isn’t as wide as the other chairs on this list, nor can you adjust the armrests.
As a big and tall gamer, you might not be able to buy the average gaming chair, but that hardly means you have no options. The 13 chairs we showcased in this article prove that no matter your budget, you can find an amazing gaming chair that’s comfortable, ergonomic, and sure to win you some cred among your gaming buddies.