Whether you’re a professional gamer or someone building their following on Twitch, you’re showing off to a massive audience each time you pick up a gaming controller. You need to worry about what your fingers will do, not where you’ll keep your feet. You wish you could find a gaming chair with comfortable footrests so foot positioning was no longer an issue, but where could you even look?
Top Picks for the Best Gaming Chair with a Footrest
So, here are 14 of the best gaming chairs with footrests:
- GTRACING Gaming Chair with Footrest and Bluetooth Speakers
- RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
- Homall Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair with Footrest
- Nokaxus Gaming Chair Large Size with Footrest
- OHAHO Racing Style Gaming Office Chair with Footrests
- KILLABEE Massage Gaming Chair with Footrest
- Hbada Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
- BOSSIN Gaming Computer Desk Chair with Footrest
- Homall Gaming Chair with Footrest
- VON RACER Massage Gaming Chair with Footrest
- Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming Chair with Footrest
- Dowinx Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
- RESPAWN-900 Racing Style Recliner Gaming Chair with Footrest
- Ficmax Massage Reclining Gaming Chair with Footrest
In this thorough guide, we will review each of these 14 great racing chairs with footrests in much more detail. You’ll learn about pricing, weight capacity, and all the cool features included with each chair. By the time you’re done reading, you’ll know which gaming chair with footrests is perfect for you.
GTRACING Gaming Chair with Footrest and Bluetooth Speakers
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Some pumping tunes get you in the mood to do your best at your game, but that often means playing songs from your computer. You would hate to slow down your machine when running the latest games at high graphics quality. You no longer have to worry about that with the GTRACING Gaming Chair. This bad boy has dual Bluetooth speakers built right in.
The upholstery, covered in a soft PU leather, is comfortable enough on its own, but becomes doubly so due to the padded seat cushions with high-density foam within. If you need to scoot around your room or wherever you game, you’ll appreciate the casters made of nylon, as they move seamlessly.
The reclining footrest is also padded and covered in PU leather. To get yourself in the comfiest playing position possible, you can set the seat height and the armrests as you like them, reclining them between 90 and 170 degrees. The chair’s skeleton is a frame of strong metal for ergonomic comfort.
- You can sync your tablet, smartphone, or any device that uses Bluetooth to the speakers included in GTRACING’s gaming chair.
- The impressive Bluetooth speakers have a battery that’s good for six hours at a clip.
- The GTRACING gaming chair is available in such hues as black, blue, and red.
- Some users have had a hard time connecting their PlayStation 4s to the Bluetooth speakers.
RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
If you don’t really care so much about fancy features like Bluetooth speakers, then you’ll find a lot to love with the RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair. The bonded leather is of a high quality for continuous hours of sitting and gaming without back pain or discomfort. Speaking of your comfort, the ergonomic design of RESPAWN’s chair is such that all the padding is segmented. This provides greater contouring to the shape of your body. It feels like this chair is made for you.
We have to talk about the footrest as well. It’s extendable and padded with the same bonded leather for a chair that looks good from figurative head to toe. The 4D adjustment features don’t stop there, either. You can also set the headrest higher or lower as well as swivel all 360 degrees for greater dynamic movement.
The chair reclines between 90 and 155 degrees, plus you can lock it at any degree that feels comfortable to you. Tilt tension with the reclining feature keeps you cozy for long days of gaming as well. While the armrests can’t be adjusted, RESPAWN does say that they pivot if you recline this gaming chair. Both armrests also have a leather coating atop them so your arms don’t hurt no matter how long you play.
- Dual lumbar support pillows provide both comfort and support as you spend hours in the RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair.
- The manufacturer presents an OFM Limited Lifetime warranty with your purchase.
- RESPAWN’s gaming chair comes in such fun colors as black with white details, black with red, black with purple, black with neon green, black with gray, black with blue, and all black.
- The armrests will wobble and possibly even rip out of the fabric according to some user accounts.
Homall Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 330 pounds
Not only do you have to worry about where you’ll keep your feet with the Homall Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair, but you get a great seat to play your games to boot. You’ll look forward to putting yourself on camera so all your followers will see you playing your favorite games in this chair.
The anti-oxidation shaping foam beneath the cushions is high-density and elastic to last longer. This futuristic chair is then covered in PU leather. To augment your comfort even further, you get two patterned PU leather cushions, one at the base of the chair and the other at the headrest. The steel frame is heavy-duty to support more than 300 pounds.
SGS approved all the gas lifts in this Homall gaming chair, which are class-three for quiet yet speedy adjustments. Such adjustments include full swiveling at 360 degrees, backrest adjusting between 90 and 180 degrees, and armrests you can raise or lower by height. The trendy casters are a nice touch too, as they match the colorful details of the Homall Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair, yet they’re functional. In fact, the casters have been tested for 1,000 rolling miles.
- Bucket-style seating adds width to the seat of Homall’s gaming chair, making it feel even more comfortable when you stay and sit for a while.
- The ergonomic cushions easily come off if you decide you’re more comfortable without them.
- The range of colors is quite impressive, such as black with neon green details, black with electric blue, black with violet, black with gray, black with white, or black with bright red details.
- Some have mentioned the footrest cannot support the full 330 pounds this gaming chair is rated for.
Nokaxus Gaming Chair Large Size with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Kick back and relax in between rounds with the Nokaxus Gaming Chair. Designed for big and tall gamers up to 350 pounds, the footrest not only expands and retracts, but it extends so you can stretch out and truly chill. This will get you in the right frame of mind to win that next big fight or finally take down that difficult enemy you’ve struggled with.
The Nokaxus branding adds cool points to this chair, as it’s very prominent. Two detachable ergonomic pillows not only look appealing, but they’ll keep you pain-free as you hunker down for a full day of gaming. You can keep adjusting this chair as needed, tinkering with the height, the rotation (up to 360 degrees), and the recline.
The sponge cushions within are made of a high-density foam that won’t wilt or deform. Atop that is PU leather. The Class-23 barometer, which won approval by SGS, lets you lift or lower your seat safely and quietly. None of your followers ever have to hear you fixing your seat with the Nokaxus Gaming Chair.
- Nokaxus offers a warranty good for a year on their gaming chair.
- The company also mentions that every chair undergoes inspection and factory testing to ensure only products of the highest quality.
- You get a lot of fun color options here, including pink and white for female gamers and blue and white as well.
- The armrests are rather simple compared to other gaming chairs and don’t really move.
OHAHO Racing Style Gaming Office Chair with Footrests
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
For the gamers on a budget, there’s the OHAHO Racing Style Gaming Office Chair. It’s got the footrests you need, as these pull straight out several inches from the chair. The footrests, like the rest of this sleek-looking gaming chair, have a PU leather exterior. Not only does OHAHO say their leather cleans quickly of most stains, but it’s friendlier on your skin, too, especially in warm weather. No one likes sticking to their chair, after all!
Beneath that PU leather exterior is a layer of sponge with high-density properties. Then, underneath that, you get a steel frame. Still, OHAHO gives you the freedom to set up your chair just the way you want it, as you can take off the included lumbar cushion and the headrest pillow. You also have the freedom to tilt lock the chair, swivel its base 360 degrees, and adjust the armrests and height of the seat. You can raise the backrest up to 180 degrees, too.
Rock out with the OHAHO Racing Style Gaming Office Chair’s rocking function. Adjust your rocking for a smoother experience between zero and 20 degrees or rock harder up to 10 degrees. Lock the rocking whenever you feel best and then get on with the game!
- The USB massaging center cushion makes using this chair a delight anytime, be that with the footrest up or down.
- You get a 12-month warranty through OHAHO for defective or damaged parts replacement.
- The gas spring meets international standards for no risk of explosions as you adjust the chair.
- Users have reported the instruction manual leaves something to be desired, as it contains inaccuracies, grammatical issues, and typos.
KILLABEE Massage Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Prepare to enjoy a whole new level of relaxation in a gaming chair with the KILLABEE. That’s because it comes packed with a massage feature, which is found in the chair’s removable lumbar cushion. This soft cushion connects to a USB, where it then begins working to alleviate tense muscles so you can concentrate on being at the top of your game.
This gaming chair, which also doubles as an office chair, has an integrated metal base covered in tough nylon. Caster wheels, of which there are five, roll smoothly and quietly so whether you need to take a drink, get a snack, or plug in a new peripheral, you can without making a ruckus.
The KILLABEE Massage Gaming Chair has all the adjustment features you’d hope to expect form a high-quality gaming chair, among them lumbar cushioning, locking tilt control and reclining, leaning up to 175 degrees, and a regulating mechanism for everything else. The footrests are padded and can retract so if you don’t want to use them, they’re never in the way of your legs.
- The massage feature makes spending hours in a gaming chair much easier, and now you don’t have to suffer from any pain, either.
- KILLABEE does have a warranty on its gaming chair, which protects the parts for a year after purchase.
- Customize your gaming chair your way with color schemes like black/gray, black/red, and black/blue.
- Neither the headrest nor the armrests are adjustable.
Hbada Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Even if you’re not a big and tall gamer, you should still quite like the generous width included with the Hbada Racing Style Gaming Chair. This chair measures 27.5 inches wide overall, 27.5 inches long, and between 47.2 and 50.4 inches tall. The seat is 20.8 inches in width and 21.6 inches in length, making it perfect for supporting you during those ultra-long gaming sessions.
With so many adjustable functions, you should be able to set Hbada’s chair just right for your shape and size. There are three different modes for tilting the chair back as well. These are relaxing mode with a tilt up to 155 degrees, reading mode with a tilt of 120 degrees max, and working mode with a lesser tilt of only 100 degrees at most.
A rocking start lever lets you trigger the gaming chair’s rocking feature, and the 17-degree rocking angle controller keeps all the power in your hands. There’s also a recline controller for setting your chair’s recline between 100 and 155 degrees outside of the three preset functions above. The slide-out footrest is another standout.
- Hbada’s gaming chair comes in a variety of colors, but the most interesting one is certainly the pink and white seat with attached bunny ears.
- A Class-4 barometer with SGS approval makes all adjustments so easy to do.
- The chair design is such that it almost hugs your body for better ergonomics.
- Some users have noted the installation instructions are not very clear.
BOSSIN Gaming Computer Desk Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
If you’re looking for a gaming chair with a footrest that costs less than three figures, this would be it. BOSSIN’s Gaming Computer Desk Chair can be your everyday go-to that you rely on for everything from working to gaming and any other chair-related activity in between. It’s got a flashy design that’s not too overdone to accompany all its many uses.
With a naturally higher back, a spacious cushion (as well as detachable ergonomic cushions), and a firm, PU leather-covered footrest, this chair supports your body so you can concentrate on your gaming. That cushion has extra padding for better comfort and ergonomics. A gas-spring cylinder makes raising the chair’s base simple should you need it higher or lower. Other mechanisms let you control the backrest height (between 90 and 155 degrees) or swivel from one screen to another so you never miss a second of the action.
The five caster wheels are omnidirectional so you can roll along in quick instances without getting snagged. BOSSIN uses PU leather on its seat and footrest that will resist basic wear and tear longer, so even if you spend hours at a time in this chair, it shouldn’t begin fading or cracking on you.
- The BOSSIN chair is a great bargain that almost any gamer can fit into their budget.
- You even get some nice-looking color options for your gaming chair, including gray and black, red and black, and white and black.
- The upscale look of this chair is refined so it looks like you paid more than you did.
- Users have said some of the screws come loose and that some of the openings for the screws may not be wide enough, necessitating you to do it yourself.
Homall Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 280 pounds
Another great, inexpensive gaming chair on Amazon to set your sights on is the Homall Gaming Chair. This second Homall pick has a lower weight capacity than the first gaming seat we covered, but it’s also got a decently lower price tag. You wouldn’t know it by looking at it, as this is quite a sizable chair. The seat height can raise from 14.3 inches to 17.5 inches, the back of the chair is 20.6 inches by 30.5 inches, and the seat is a wide 15 inches by 19.7 inches.
Both the frame and base are a hardy metal, so it’s no wonder this chair is rated for users up to 280 pounds. The footrest, which is suppressible, allows you to stretch your legs naturally. When it’s not in use, it tucks beneath the chair so it’s never in your way.
Five casters make traveling a breeze. Also, all your standard gaming chair adjustments are here. From the 360-degree swivel to height adjustments and a backrest that reclines, ergonomics is at the forefront of everything with this Homall gaming chair. Also true to that end is the inclusion of the two removable ergonomic cushions.
- Again, the price for this gaming chair can’t be beat!
- You have the freedom to inject some color into your Homall gaming chair, with details available in hues like bright purple, neon green, gray, and electric blue.
- Homall says this chair is both ergonomically and orthopedically designed.
- Once more, you’re lacking any armrest adjustability, which could impede how you game.
VON RACER Massage Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
If you liked the concept of a massaging gaming chair with a footrest as we introduced you to earlier in this list, then you’ll want to check out the VON RACER Massage Gaming Chair. It too has the massaging central cushion (which is removable) that you can turn on anytime you need a lower backrub. Just unplug it from its USB connection when you want to be done.
VON RACER’s gaming chair measures 26.8 inches wide by 26.8 inches long with an adjustable height between 48.8 inches and 52 inches. That gives even taller gamers something to lean their head and neck on. The backrest is spacious as well, as it’s 32.2 inches tall and 20.9 inches wide. Scoot on back to a wide seat measuring 18.9 inches deep by 18.1 inches wide.
The PU leather and padding provide cushioning to the chair while cradling your body, as does the ergonomic supports and headrest cushion. You still have the freedom to swivel up to 360 degrees, recline and lock at 135 degrees or less, and yes, you can move the arms on this one. The footrest, which is firm yet soft with PU leather padding, tucks beneath the chair neatly when not in use.
- If you prefer a gaming chair with a warranty, VON RACER’s is good for a year and covers most parts damage.
- While assembly is required (which is true of all the chairs on this list), VON RACER includes all the components for installation with your order.
- This massaging gaming chair is available with white or blue accents, or you can get it in all black.
- It’s been reported from users that the chair is squeaky and quite noisy when in use.
Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
An Amazon’s Choice pick, the Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming Chair could be just what you need for your gaming area. It too has a massage pillow that runs on USB, so just plug the other end of the cable into your computer (or elsewhere) and prepare to relax while you impress your Twitch audience. You’ll be so comfortable you may even forget you’re sitting in the gaming chair.
The neck pillow adds to your comfort, but you can always take it off if it gets in the way. Ficmax designed their gaming chair with premium PU leather that resists fading and stains from dirt and other messes. The footrest, which pops up quickly when you need it most, is covered in the same leather. It sits at the chair’s base when folded under so you’re at no risk of kicking it when sitting in your chair.
The armrest can raise or drop so you can recline your arms at just the angle needed to play well. You can also tilt this chair up to 180 degrees, so comfortable seating is in your grasp. Your comfort goes even further with the foam beneath this chair, which is high-density memory foam that contorts to your body shape. It’s also nearly five inches thick.
- Another useful feature of the Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming Chair is rocking.
- When you buy this chair, the parts are covered under a warranty that’s good for 12 months. If any of them break, you can get them replaced without any cost to you.
- You get tons of color options with this gaming chair, among them all black, black with red and white, black with white, blue with red and white, and black with blue.
- It’s been reported by some users that the chair may wiggle when assembled.
Dowinx Racing Style Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
For the serious gamer with a bigger budget, the Dowinx Racing Style Gaming Chair makes for a suitable choice. Not only did the manufacturer use durable materials, but environmentally-conscious ones, too. For instance, the frame is built from an alloy, and all the PU leather is sewn by hand. It obscures a thick coating of foam that’s five plush inches.
The mechanisms are fueled by a LANT gas cylinder. You’ll have no trouble reclining 90 to 180 degrees, swiveling 360 degrees, or rocking up to 20 degrees thanks to this handy cylinder. Lumbar and head pillows, which do have USB-powered massaging features, are soft and comfy. The footrest is a nice addition as well, as it will put you in relaxation mode or augment your concentration as your feet rest on a padded, PU leather platform.
With a bucket seat style, you can settle in while keeping your spine and neck supported. Your legs also benefit from this type of seat. Dowinx even added filling to the frame of the side wings so this doesn’t interrupt your sitting experience.
- With its 24/7 customer service and warranty good for a year, you can feel confident buying the Dowinx Racing Style Gaming Chair.
- This chair is an Amazon’s Choice product, which means it comes recommended.
- For those who like a chair that makes a statement, now you can with colors like pink and white, white and black, purple and black, red and black, blue and black, or all black.
- Certain users have complained that the padding is not thick or sufficient enough.
RESPAWN-900 Racing Style Recliner Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
It may be the most expensive chair on this list, but if you believe that you get what you pay for, then give the RESPAWN-900 Racing Style Recliner Gaming Chair a spin…literally. It can swivel 360 freeing degrees, after all, and that’s just scraping the surface when it comes to the wealth of features included with this chair.
For instance, you also get a reclining back that goes especially well with the included retractable footrest. This isn’t just your average footrest, by the way, but a lengthy, curved one that contributes to what RESPAWN calls a “continuous design.” That’s right, there’s no bulky footrests here, just one sleek, curvy chair.
Lean back and stay there with 135 degrees of reclining power. Stash a spare controller, food, and any other essentials in the side pouch, a convenient feature not found in the other gaming chairs we’ve discussed. You also get a cupholder so you can stay hydrated as you win against your enemies.
- The side pouch and drink holder are must-haves that many a gamer can appreciate in their chair.
- The leather used in this sleek chair looks and feels like the real deal.
- Even with its design, you can still get your RESPAWN-900 accented with your favorite colors, such as white, red, gray, or blue.
- While you get plenty of adjustment options with the RESPAWN-900, seat height is not one of them.
Ficmax Massage Reclining Gaming Chair with Footrest
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Let’s end this list with another Ficmax chair, their Massage Reclining Gaming Chair. Not only does this seat have the looks gamer gravitate towards, but it’s durable, too. The metal framework and wheelbase are both heavy-duty for years of use. Hydraulic pistons rated class three let you swap from one adjustment to another with no noise in between.
The foam is thick, 3.9 inches, and high-density for a nice sitting experience each time. The faux leather has a more realistic feel, yet it still prevents fading and stains from dirt and more. Your range of adjustments are multiple, such as raising, lowering, swiveling, rocking, or tilting up to 180 degrees.
Other noteworthy features are the lumbar pillow and neck pillow, with the former a massage pillow that runs on USB power. The footrest, with a trim matching whichever color detail you chose, is wide enough to give your feet a place to rest yet soft thanks to the faux leather cover.
- Like the other gaming chair we recommended from Ficmax, this one also includes a warranty for 12 months on any replacement parts (but not artificial damage).
- You can adjust the seat height and the armrests for a completely comfortable experience each and every time.
- Choose from eye-catching color schemes like yellow accents on black, white accents on black, red accents on black, or blue accents on black.
- The chair has been called uncomfortable by some users.
As a gamer, you need a high-quality chair with all the latest features. From USB-powered massage pillows to included Bluetooth speakers in the headrest and a great footrest, with these 14 chairs, you can find a plush, comfortable option that suits your lifestyle and your budget. Best of luck!