Gaming is a regular part of your life, whether you play with your friends or you stream to a large audience.
You’d love to make your gaming experiences even more immersive, sort of like going to a movie theater and watching a film with surround sound.
It sounds like you need a gaming chair with speakers and vibration. Where can you find such a chair?
Keep reading for in-depth reviews of each of these 10 awesome gaming chairs with speakers and vibration.
After the reviews, I’ll even have a buyer’s guide section that will help you choose the best gaming chair for your needs. You’re not going to want to miss it!
The 10 Best Gaming Chairs with Speakers and Vibration
Don’t have time to read the full post?
Here are the 10 best gaming chairs with speakers and vibration:
- GTRACING Gaming Chair with Bluetooth Speakers
- X Rocker Pro Series 2.1
- X Rocker II SE 2.1
- X Rocker Pedestal Extreme III 2.1
- VON Racer Rocking Gaming Chair With Speakers
- X Rocker Junior Triple Flip 2.1
- Delta Audio eSports Gaming Chair
- X Rocker CXR4 Audio Pedestal Gaming Chair
- X Rocker Surge Wireless Bluetooth 2.1
- X Rocker PCXR3 PC Office Chair
GTRACING Gaming Chair with Bluetooth Speakers
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
I’m starting this list with the GTRACING Gaming Chair with included Bluetooth speakers. This sleek-looking chair is 24.41 inches tall, 24.41 inches wide, and 29.13 inches long.
The PU leather upholstery featured throughout is accented in a color of your choosing. That attention to detail makes this GTRACING pick the kind of cool chair you’ll love showing off to your streaming audience.
The durable base is covered in a layer of high-density foam cushioning sure to cradle your lower half all day. The rolling casters, of which there are five, are made of nylon for quiet, smooth rolling on carpet and hard flooring alike. The caster wheels are also the same accent color as the rest of your chair, creating great cohesion.
The Bluetooth speakers built right into this GTRACING chair can play six hours of music or audio continuously. You can also adjust this gaming chair to your specifications, including swiveling 360 degrees, rocking, reclining between 90 and 170 degrees, and adjusting the seat height. A lumbar support cushion and headrest add further to the support but are both removable.
- You can select from several color schemes for the GTRACING chair, including black with white accents, black with red accents, black with purple accents, black with blue accents, all black, or baby pink with white accents.
- The included Bluetooth adapter is configured for PC, the PlayStation 4, and the Nintendo Switch. You just plug it in and you can begin pumping game audio or your favorite tunes to get you ready to play!
- The 3D armrests can raise or lower so you can sit how you like.
- Some users have had issues with the chair orienting itself or lowering when it shouldn’t.
X Rocker Pro Series 2.1
The X Rocker Pro Series 2.1 is a flagship pedestal style gaming chair that features high-quality faux leather upholstery and Bluetooth 2.0 speakers, making it a great choice for lounging, playing video games, and watching movies.
Weight Capacity: ~230 pounds
Next is the X Rocker Pro Series 2.1, an Amazon’s Choice chair that may be your choice as well. This gaming chair is 23.5 inches tall, 23 inches wide, and 28.5 inches long.
Its pedestal style is versatile. Besides using it for gaming, this leather-covered chair is so comfy you might also favor it for working, watching TV and movies, or just relaxing and kicking back. You admittedly don’t get a lot in the way of adjustments, but with how connected the Pro Series 2.1 is, you won’t mind.
Promoting what it calls a “complete media experience,” the Pro Series 2.1 includes ported subwoofers, dual speakers facing forward, and audio force modulation tech. With vibration motors, you’ll feel even more like you’re living in a game world instead of our real world. The motors pick up on the bass tones and increase vibrations accordingly.
The included wireless radio receiver and transmitter let you use this gaming chair with an RCA stereo output, although you might need RCA cables. If so, X Rocker threw those cables in at no extra charge to you. This gaming chair also works with gaming systems such as PlayStation and Xbox.
- The control panel of the X Rocker Pro Series 2.1 has bass controls, output and input jacks, and volume controls.
- If your friends have X Rocker chairs, you can turn on multi-game mode to connect all the chairs to the same vibrations and audio!
- This gaming chair features foam and vinyl for your comfort.
- Users have said the armrests could be stronger.
X Rocker II SE 2.1
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
If you’re looking for a somewhat sleeker option in line with the Pro Series 2.1, the X Rocker II SE 2.1 delivers. This high-tech chair measures 27.8 inches by 18.5 inches by 17.5 inches.
Foam throughout this lounging gaming chair lets you sit or lean back in between rounds. Vinyl and leather panels across the chair are plush and create an appealing look. The silver armrests, which are made of plastic, can raise all the way or lower and lock into place.
Like the Pro Series 2.1 before it, X Rocker equips the II SE 2.1 with dual headrest speakers, wireless audio transmission, and a subwoofer around back that will wake you up and keep you paying attention to your game with its bass-boosting power.
A headphone jack on the side of this lounge chair lets you play without distracting others you live with, which is considerate. Also on the side of this gaming chair is the volume and bass control knobs as well as a 9-volt DC power input jack, a power indicator light, four audio input/output jacks, an MP3 input jacket, a wireless band switch, and the on/off button.
- With its slew of knobs and outputs on the side, the X Rocker II SE 2.1 is compatible with home theater systems, DVD audio, CD audio, MP3 audio, Gameboy, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- You can also link this X Rocker chairs with others from the manufacturer.
- The SE 2.1 can fold when not in use.
- Some gamers have mentioned the stitching of this chair can fall apart after a few months.
X Rocker Pedestal Extreme III 2.1
The X Rocker Pedestal Extreme III 2.1 is a heavy-duty pedestal style gaming chair that features Bluetooth 2.0 speakers, stylish and breathable fabric, and the ability to tilt and swivel for maximum comfort.
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
Moving right along, the X Rocker Pedestal Extreme III 2.1 takes elements of the Pro Series 2.1 and the SE 2.1 and puts them into a chair that will certainly make an impression. This gaming chair is 29.13 inches by 16.14 inches by 30.91 inches. Its seat dimensions are 11.8 inches tall, 21 inches wide, and 25 inches deep while the seatback measures 20.07 inches wide and 25 inches tall.
The smooth faux leather exterior has a back and top made of fabric to promote breathability. You shouldn’t get up from this gaming chair feeling sticky even if you had a particularly intensive gaming session.
Adjust the Pedestal Extreme III 2.1 as you need it, shifting the swivel, tilt, and back height. Then get ready to get into the game like never before with a subwoofer built into the back and speakers on the headrest. When a dramatic moment happens in your game, the bass tones in the subwoofer will create a deep rumbling that makes the moment feel awesome.
You can connect the Pedestal Extreme III 2.1 with other gaming chairs in the X Rocker family so your friends can all experience the same cool tech you do every time you play. With audio force modulation and a side panel with lots of control knobs, jacks, and inputs and outputs, staying connected is easy.
- This X Rocker gaming chair has neck and lumbar support built into the design for hours of pain-free gaming.
- The black and red color scheme is quite snazzy.
- Like with the other X Rocker offerings, the Pedestal Extreme III 2.1 chair syncs with MP3 players, Blu-Ray, DVD, CD, TV, smart devices, and lots of gaming consoles.
- An RCA adapter is not included with this X Rocker chair, so you’ll have to buy one separately if you need it.
VON Racer Rocking Gaming Chair with Speakers
Weight Capacity: 270 pounds
My last pick is the VON Racer Rocking Gaming Chair with Speakers, which has a name that speaks for itself. This gaming chair is 37.8 inches tall, 34.3 inches wide, and 27.3 inches long. Its seat dimensions are 20.5 inches wide by 20.8 inches long.
With 360 degrees of swivel, the VON Racer also features adjustable armrests (which flip up), tilting, and rocking. The integrated metal base is covered in high-density thick sponge with head and back lumbar support. The segmentation of this gaming chair also boosts the ergonomics and support.
This pedestal gaming chair includes a backrest subwoofer, headrest speakers, and wireless audio transmission features. You can watch movies, play games, or listen to music in this chair with great sound every time. When you’re done for the day, fold down the VON Racer and come back to it tomorrow.
- You get even more ergonomics in the VON Racer. The armrests are padded, an included headrest pillow is removable, and the base of this chair is designed to relieve pressure.
- The black and red color scheme never goes out of style.
- VON Racer offers a warranty good for a year on the parts of this chair.
- Some gamers have had issues with the rocking function.
X Rocker Junior Triple Flip 2.1
Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
I plan on reviewing a lot of X Rocker gaming chairs in this guide, beginning with the Junior Triple Flip 2.1. To be clear, this is a chair for a child, not adults, unless you’re a small adult. The chair measures 30.7 inches by 31.1 inches by 34.7 inches.
Another interesting feature of this chair that you may notice is that it’s not a traditional gaming chair, but rather, an ottoman. Indeed, gaming will feel more comfortable than ever when sitting on this faux leather polyurethane ottoman with mesh panels.
When you want to take a break, the backrest will fold, and you can take the chair seat out to compress this ottoman further. The protective feet beneath the ottoman preserve hard floors from damage, giving you one less thing to worry about.
A storage drawer at the bottom of the ottoman lets you keep spare controllers, your phone, a charger, and some snacks handy. As for the audio abilities of this gaming ottoman, you get dual headrest speakers and a backrest subwoofer with wired connectivity for less lag.
- The simple but appealing gray color scheme makes this ottoman modern yet timeless.
- That you can fold down some parts of the ottoman is great for saving space in your gaming room.
- The speakers combined with the storage pouch shows X Rocker was thinking of gamers when they made the Junior Triple Flip 2.1.
- This chair is for younger users only, sorry adults!
Delta Audio eSports Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
The Delta Audio eSports Gaming Chair is my next pick. This heavy-duty chair is 24.8 inches by 28.3 inches by 48 inches tall, although you can adjust the height to 52 inches. The seat itself has a width of 20 inches, a depth of 19.7 inches, and a height of 17.7 inches to 21.7 inches depending on your settings.
The durable pedestal base features five caster wheels, any of which you can lock when you want to stay put and focus on your gaming. The foam interior, which is both molded and padded, is covered in faux leather quilting that looks great and cleans up quickly and easily. The 2.0 speakers are positioned by the headrest so you can dive right into your game and feel like you’re really in that world.
The speakers rely on Bluetooth to keep the tunes and sounds pumping for more than four hours. A lithium-ion battery recharges in between gaming sessions, which is very convenient. The Delta Audio eSports chair also adjusts this way and that, including tilting, armrest adjustments, seat height changes, and seat width adjustments.
- The distinct black and orange color scheme of the Delta Audio eSports Gaming Chair will certainly grab attention on your next stream!
- The wingless seat with its wide profile not only has a unique look, but it allows for better blood flow as well.
- The included lumbar and neck support cushions are adjustable your way.
- The speakers only last for four hours, which is not quite as long as the GTRACER gaming chair.
X Rocker CXR4 Audio Pedestal Gaming Chair
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Another more traditional X Rocker gaming chair is the CXR4. This audio pedestal gaming chair measures 32.1 inches by 24.8 inches by 43.1 inches. It’s suitable for children, teens, and adults according to X Rocker’s website.
The pedestal seat with a five-star base features wide legs, no casters here. The armrests are padded, foldable, and designed with ergonomics in mind. The back of this chair folds as well should you need it to.
The CXR4 has a bonded leather exterior, but you’re here for the audio features, right? This gaming chair doesn’t disappoint in that area. The 2.1 Bluetooth and wireless audio transmission comes out of a back subwoofer and dual front-facing speakers. Your bass will boom, your highs will sound higher, and your lows lower.
The control panel includes a headphone jack and volume controls so you can set up how you like, then sit back and prepare to play in a whole new way.
- The CXR4 is black with blue accents and borders across. Even the armrests have accents!
- This gaming chair is compatible with home theater systems, DVD, CD, MP3, Gameboy, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- The smooth look of this chair adds polish to any gaming setup.
- The control panel is smaller than other X Rocker chairs.
X Rocker Surge Wireless Bluetooth 2.1
Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
If you’re looking for a more inexpensive X Rocker offering, I recommend the Surge Wireless Bluetooth 2.1. This gaming chair measures 36.81 inches by 32.28 inches by 20.89 inches.
First, let’s talk about the looks of this chair, are they are quite noteworthy. The Surge Wireless has no arms, but its base is made for relieving pressure on the back. The design of this chair, while a little unconventional, is truly ergonomic through and through so you can sit and lounge in comfort and style.
The subwoofer and dual speaker combination are back, generating the kind of audio clarity you’ve come to expect from the X Rocker brand. Multi-game mode lets you sync and connect other X Rocker chairs for a shared, collective experience with great audio throughout. With audio force modulation, your sound comes out clear.
Whether you want to listen to music on an MP3 player or CD, pipe in audio from Blu-Ray DVD or TV, or you’d like to connect a smart device or gaming console, the Surge Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 is compatible with all this tech.
- To sync up to the X Rocker Surge Wireless Bluetooth 2.1, you only need your phone or any Bluetooth device.
- The side panel includes volume and bass controls, four input/output jacks, and an MP3 jack.
- The red piping around this black chair should meet the approval of any gamer.
- If your Surge Wireless chair needs accessories, you’ll have to buy them separately.
X Rocker PCXR3 PC Office Chair
Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
X Rocker made the PCXR3 PC Office Chair just for PC gamers. This chair is 28.7 inches by 27.6 inches by 49.2 inches, although you can adjust the height to 51.6 inches.
The wide, wingless seat keeps blood moving in your lower half with its smart design. A metal base includes four legs with caster wheels on each that roll nearly silent on different surfaces. The foam is molded throughout for ergonomics and comfort so you can use this chair for hours at a clip. Also contributing to the ergonomics is the split seating, which maintains your posture in a natural way.
The faux leather is light and plush, and X Rocker even emblazoned the PCRX3 with its own logo right on the cushioned headrest. You can lock the caster wheels and adjust the 4D armrests several ways.
The 2.0 Bluetooth connectivity in the PCXR3 pipes audio out of dual headrest speakers that run on a lithium-ion battery. You’ll have more than four hours of music or audio to enjoy.
- Your streaming audience will know who your favorite gaming chair brand is when you roll up on-camera in this X Rocker gaming chair.
- The seatback openings encourage airflow so you don’t overheat when playing a serious game.
- This sleek yet simple chair has many ergonomic features.
- The PCXR3 has no subwoofer, only speakers.
How to Choose the Best Gaming Chair with Speakers (Buyer’s Guide)
Have a few of the above gaming chairs with speakers and vibration struck your fancy? I can see why, considering each of these chairs is premium. Any would make a great addition to your gaming room, but how do you choose?
That’s why I compiled this buyer’s guide, to make your decision easier. Here are some factors to keep in mind as you review your gaming chair options.
Type of Chair
Do you prefer the standard gaming chair with armrests, a headrest, backrest, and casters? Maybe you don’t need casters since you’ll keep your gaming chair in one place. You could be leaning more towards a gaming ottoman or even a recliner as well.
X Rocker gaming chairs run the gamut in style, so explore that brand’s offerings again and see which chair calls out your name the most.
Is it more important to you that your gaming chair has speakers and can vibrate? If so, the X Rocker Junior Triple Flip 2.1 and Pro Series 2.1 were only chairs in that category on the list. Perhaps you just want speakers, in which any of the other chairs are solid suggestions.
Other features you might home in on are lumbar support, side panel plugs and outlets, and compatibility with all your favorite gaming consoles and devices.
The build quality of your gaming chair is an utmost concern. That’s not to say that you have to worry about build quality with the 10 picks on this list, as each are highly-rated, durable chairs with metal bases, comfortable foam padding, and faux leather with vinyl or mesh details.
However, the slightly more expensive chairs I highlighted might have even more attention paid to their build quality, so that’s something to keep in mind.
Console vs. PC Gaming
Are you a PC gamer? The X Rocker PCXR3 PC Office Chair will be your new best friend. It’s the only gaming chair I covered that is designed for computer gamers like yourself besides the GTRACING chair. For PC gaming, you’ll typically want an office style chair, since you’ll upright playing with a keyboard and mouse
For console gamers, floor or pedestal style chairs are the go-to option since you’ll usually be console gaming on your television in your living room. Also, for console gamers you’ll want a chair that has bluetooth speakers that connect wirelessly to your PlayStation, Xbox. This isn’t required for PC gaming chairs because PC gamers will typically be using a gaming headset for game audio.
Your biggest consideration by far is the price of your gaming chair. There weren’t many pricing discrepancies between the 10 chairs I reviewed, as all are available for about $150 to $400 or so. That’s about the average price for a high-quality gaming chair, especially one with tech features like vibration and built-in speakers.
Whether your budget is more generous or a little on the tighter side, I’m confident you can find a gaming chair on this list.
Should You Buy a Gaming Chair with Speakers?
If you’re still feeling hesitant, let me clear up any lingering doubts. A gaming chair with speakers is a great way to connect more to the games you love so much. Whether you stream for fun or as an income source, you’re passionate about video games. Why not own a gaming chair that augments that passion?
You can instantly transport yourself to the gaming world with realistic rumbling bass and immersive audio. You’ll feel like you’re being enveloped in the game, which is a very cool feeling. Gaming chairs with speakers feature conveniently-located controls and jacks on the side for quickly plugging in headphones, boosting the bass, or lowering the volume. You won’t even have to take your eyes off the screen once you learn where everything is.
I’ll put it to you this way. If you can buy a gaming chair without speakers for about the same price as one with speakers, why would you forego the chance to have speakers?
Today’s gaming chairs aren’t just about sitting and playing, but immersing yourself in the whole experience. The gaming chairs I discussed today feature vibration, speakers, and sometimes both! Your games will sound better and you’ll feel more engaged. No matter which of these gaming chairs you pick, your gaming experiences are about to get a whole lot cooler.